We have been very busy working behind the scenes to ensure the government guidelines are met and a safe environment is provided for both staff and customers at Hundith Hill Hotel.
We have implemented many changes throughout the hotel a few of which are below.
- Social distancing measures have been put in place throughout the hotel
- Numerous hand sanitising stations have been placed throughout for both guests and staff
- Additional training for staff has been provided
- Rest rooms are cleaned on more regular basis but please be aware when visiting the rest rooms there may be others nearby
- Adequate outside seating available for both drinks and dining (table service provided)
- Main dining area will be the Wallace Function Suite providing adequate social distancing
- Food and bar services will be by table service only
- All staff members now wear the appropriate face coverings.
- Once seated you will be required to complete contact details as per government guidelines
- Limited menus will be available for the time being
- All bedrooms and lounges within the hotel have always been thoroughly cleaned to a high standard and maintained on a regular basis. We are however taking extra measures to ensure rooms are completely sanitised after each guest stay
- Due to the limited space we will have available we now recommend that you call our reception and reserve a table for a specific time of service
If you have any queries or would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact a member of our dedicated reception team on 01900 822092.
This page will be updated regularly
Look forward to seeing you all soon!